We are currently accepting 9th/10th graders to join our school community for the 2016-17 school year!
If you are interested, feel free to fill out an application or interest form here:
Prospective 8th Grade Families
For Prospective 8th Grade Families (class entering in 2017-18)
- Our recruitment season officially begins in October and we are very excited to see you at one of our Open House Events!
- Please fill out an Interest Form to make sure we can reach out with information as the application season begins in October.
- Plan to attend an Open House so that you may learn more about our school and sign-up your student for a shadow tour day at our school. Here are the upcoming Thursday Open House Nights:
- November 9th, 2016 | 6 - 7:30pm
- December 8th, 2016 | 6 - 7:30pm
- January 12th, 2017 | 6 - 7:30pm
- February 9th, 2017 | 6 - 7:30pm
- March 9th, 2017 | 6 - 7:30pm
- (Note: If you cannot make an open house and would still like more information, please fill out an Interest Form and a member of our team will get back to accommodate you!)
- Our lottery for the class of 2017-18 will be held on Saturday, April 1st.
If you are on the waitlist:
- We will begin calling people on the waitlist if accepted students chose not to complete their enrollment. We will call families in the order in which their name was drawn from the lottery.
- We accept students on a rolling basis if their are spaces available.
Refer a Friend or Family
If you know a student who could benefit from a small, college-prep, and personalized environment, please feel free to complete this OLYMPUS REFERRALS FORM and we can reach out to them.